St helens AR ART Trail
Download the app and find the QR code at each location to get started.
The HERE ARTrail is an exhibition with a difference.
Twenty virtual artworks created for the project can be explored at locations across St Helens town centre all created by students and participants from 18 local schools and community groups. They worked with 11 artists to create original artworks, videos, music and performances, together celebrating the past, present and future of St Helens.
Use the app on your phone to follow the trail and to see the finished artworks that augment each place.
HERE ARTtrail St Helens
Download the app here:
Bring your phone or tablet, plug in some headphones and download our app to experience this unique Augmented Reality trail.
It places digital artworks created by scores of participants into a string of locations across St Helens, and makes it seem like they are actually there.
Viewed through any device, you’ll be able to experience videos, music, sounds and images to see the town in a new light.
Please note: the app needs to use your phone signal to stream data to display the artworks.
Find the QR code at each location to get started.
Caution. While using this app please be aware of your surroundings.
Adults are recommended to supervise younger children when using Augmented Reality.
Thanks to Arts Council England and National Lottery players for the funding to make this project possible.
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
- Download and use our mobile application — HERE ARt Trail
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
In this privacy notice, if we refer to:
- “App,” we are referring to any application of ours that references or links to this policy, including any listed above
- “Services,” we are referring to our App, and other related services, including any sales, marketing, or events
If you use our App, we also collect the following information:
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s camera, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.