Animated illuminations create vibrant colours that ripple between trees. They are triggered by passers-by as they move along the pathways beneath.
- The trees light up with rippling colour effects
- Uses colour changing LED floodlights
- A network of sensors make the patterns react to peoples movements
- We are currently developing a temporary version suitable for events
- Our own equipment can be augmented with hired lights to scale up
supported by Ian Parkinson (High Level Electrics)
- Created for Page Green Common, Seven Sisters, Tottenham
- Installed for 2 months
The sensors are connected to a bespoke animation algorithm that draws on real-time data.
Pedestrian movement, speed and direction feed into live animation software to create an ever changing light and colour effect that is triggered by people passing along the path.