Soak in pure, rich colour. Witness the curious effects that surprise and mesmerise all who enter. Discover how colour affects your body – and your emotions.
“A joy to the soul – loved it!”
- A series of 12 minute shows (4 per hour)
- An audience of about 5 (max 8) people per showing
- Mains or generator powered
- Need nearby parking for the duration
- Space, about 6-10 metres square
- 1 hour minimum set up time
- 45 min get out time
John Knowles, Hastings Coastal Currents Festival
- Innovative, miniature LED lighting technology in a unique exploration of colour perception all housed in the comfort of a re-modelled caravan.
- Created as a community consultation and engagement tool that proved such a success in social, community, civic, educational and arts contexts.
- This specially adapted touring caravan caters for four groups an hour throughout the day or evening.
This mobile installation extends a delightful invitation to small groups to enjoy an immersive colour experience with a personalised colour reading.
Explores the links between colour and emotion through a unique spectrum display.
Vivid LED lights give participants an intimate light show experience bathing them in pure colour.